At EmpowerKidz, we believe in the unlimited potential of every child
Empowerkidz is a multi-disciplinary system that empowers children to
achieve and optimize their learning potential.
Our mission is to teach your child to overcome learning barriers, develop resilience, and attain the lifelong learning abilities that a child needs to thrive at home, at school, and in life.
We teach the whole student by providing practical tools that optimize learning, confidence, and success. We work with individual children or in small groups to develop the underlying learning/processing skills that keep them from achieving their potential. We also focus on reading, writing, spelling, and math remediation. Our goal is for students to become comfortable, independent learners.
What We Do
Who We Help
We work with children and adults who have learning and attention challenges including:
-Auditory Processing Disorders
-Executive Functioning Skills
-Reading, writing, spelling, math
Through identifying and addressing root causes of their learning or attention challenges, your child can develop the skills needed to work successfully on their own.
How We Help
We use a simple analogy of an athlete to explain what we do. You would not send an athlete on the field without first having trained them. They have to become strong, they need training so they can excel. They may need to run fast, jump, pass, catch, and tackle. Each exercise strengthens a certain muscle group until the entire body is strong. At EmpowerKidz, we are trainers for the sport of learning. We strengthen each muscle group (learning ability) to develop an athlete (student) who is ready for their sport (school).
What is Dyslexia?
Take Our Assessment
Does your child exhibit these behaviors?
- Difficulty with reading, writing, or spelling
- Problems with math skills
- Difficulty remembering, doesn’t retain what was taught
- Problems paying attention
- Trouble following directions
- Poor coordination
- Difficulty with concepts related to time
- Problems staying organized
- Impulsive behavior
- Trouble making or keeping friends
- Difficulty paying attention / easily distracted
- Difficulty finding the right way to say something
- Inconsistent school performance
- Immature way of speaking
- Difficulty listening well
- Problems dealing with new things in life
- Problems understanding words or concepts